Lummi Victims Of Crime
At Lummi Victims of Crime (LVOC) we are available 24 hours a day through our 24-Hour Help Line to listen, offer support, or meet in person.Additional support services are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, at our office.
- Crisis counseling in-person or via telephone
- On-scene advocacy for domestic violence and sexual assault crimes
- Safety Planning, Information & Referral
- Legal advocacy - court hearings, protection & restraining orders
- Transportation to medical, legal and therapy appointments
- Ne-Alis Tokw (My Sister's Place) - Domestic Violence Shelter
- Education -Teen Girls groups
- Therapy referrals - sweats, smudges
- Traditional healing
Emergency assistance - i.e. replace house door locks, replace front car windshield and board up house windows due to domestic violence incidents.
At LVOC we are here to help any adult or adolescent who has been affected by domestic violence, sexual assault, elder abuse, assault & battery, survivor of homicide, child abuse and sexual assault.