- COVID vaccines are recommended for everyone ages 5 and above. Pfizer vaccines are available for people ages 5 and above. Moderna vaccines are available for people ages 18 and above.
- Moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals are advised to get a THIRD vaccine dose 1 month after their 2nd vaccine dose
- Second boosters are available for everyone ages 50 and above AND anyone 12 and above who is moderately to severely immunocompromised AND anyone who received a J&J vaccine and J&J booster, 4 months after their first booster (3 months for immunocompromised people)
As of 3/22/22 we will no longer use testdirectly.com for COVID-19 scheduling. We will be using EPIC / MyChart to schedule all COVID-19 testing. To make an appointment for COVID testing: Download the MyChart app and set up your account. Under appointments, choose 'COVID testing' and pick a time that works well for you. You will get your COVID test results in the app. See instructions for signing up for MyChart below or call the front desk of the clinic for assistance: 360-384-0464.
- If you have a MEDICAL concern (for example, if you are reporting symptoms of COVID or need a refill or to speak with a doctor), please call the main clinic number (360-384-0464)
- If you have an urgent question after hours or on a holiday, please call the on-call doctor (360-715-2447)
-If you have a non-urgent public health question, please email firstname.lastname@example.org